- And I, John, saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel who showed me these things. Then says he unto me, Do you not see that I am your fellow servant, and of your brethren the prophets, and of those who keep the sayings of this book? Worship God.
- And he says unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; and he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he who is holy, let him be holy still.
- And behold, I come quickly and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the Tree of Life and may enter in through the gates into the city; for outside are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and makes a lie.
- I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. And the spirit and the bride say, Come; and let him that hears say, Come. And let him that is thirsty come, and whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. For I testify unto every man that hears the words of the prophecy of this book, if any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book; and if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the Book of Life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. He who testifies these things says, Surely I come quickly. Amen.
- Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.