- Q: What is the name of God in pure Language?
- Q: The meaning of the pure word Ahman?
A: It is the being which made all things, in all its parts.
- Q: What is the name of the Son of God?
A: The Son Ahman.
- Q: What is the Son Ahman?
A: It is the greatest of all the parts of Ahman, which is the Godhead. The Firstborn.
- Q: What is man?
A: This signifies Sons Ahman. The human family, the children of men, the greatest parts of Ahman Sons, the Son Ahman.
Q: What are angels called in pure language?
A: Ahman Anglsmen.
- Q: What are the meaning of these words?
A: Ahman’s ministering servants, sanctified, who are sent forth from Heaven to minister for, or to, Sons Ahman, the greatest part of Ahman Son. Sons Ahman, Son Ahman, Ahman.
A sample of pure language, received between about 4 and about 20 March 1832, given by Joseph the Seer.