- Explanation of the above cut.
- 1 - The Angel of the Lord.
- 2 - Abraham, fastened upon an Altar.
- 3 - The Idolatrous Priest of Elkenah attempting to offer up Abraham as a sacrifice.
- 4 - The Altar for sacrifice, by the Idolatrous Priests, standing before the Gods of Elkenah, Libnah, Mahmachrah, Korash, and Pharaoh.
- 5 - The Idolatrous God of Elkenah.
- 6 - The Idolatrous God of Libnah.
- 7 - The Idolatrous God of Mahmachrah.
- 8 - The Idolatrous God of Korash.
- 9 - The Idolatrous God of Pharaoh.
- 10 - Abraham in Egypt.
- 11 - Designed to represent the pillars of Heaven, as understood by the Egyptians.
- 12 - Raukeeyang, signifying expanse, or the firmament, over our heads; but in this case, in relation to this subject, the Egyptians meant it to signify Shamau, to be high, or the heavens: answering to the Hebrew word, Shaumahyeem.
FACSIMILE FROM THE BOOK OF ABRAHAM